Skip the Remodel!
DMP cabinet painting and finishing services offer you a better way to transform your kitchen with less mess, less expense, and plenty of style.
Kitchens are the heart of the home, offering a central gathering place to visit, cook, share a meal, and enjoy life with family and friends. With a vast array of design features, today's kitchens also set the tone and style for the rest of the home.
Improvements to your kitchen offer a high return on investment, making it a worthwhile room to enhance today’s enjoyment and tomorrow’s value!
One of the least expensive ways to upgrade your kitchen is cabinet painting and finishing. Traditionally, painting your kitchen cabinets costs a third or less of the expense of replacing your kitchen cabinets! BUT cabinet finishing is a job that needs to be done right. That’s why DMP has a dedicated spray shop -- to ensure total quality control and deliver the highest level of finish.
It's no wonder that this is one of our most popular services.
Why Trust Us with Your Cabinet Painting Project?
Here are just a few of the reasons why our team has become a trusted resource for cabinet painting and finishing here in Rhode Island:
- 1/3 the cost of replacement, in most cases!
- We keep an orderly, clean workspace
- Dedicated spray shop delivers highest quality finishes
- We offer sprayed AND brushed finish options
- HEPA-filtered vacuums help contain dust
- Our carpentry team can make repairs, as needed
- We can update your pulls as well, delivering a totally updated look
Our Most Popular Cabinet Painting Services
- New Custom Kitchens
- Updating Older Stained Cabinets
- Custom Vanities
- Shop Finish Work
- Custom Built-ins
- Cabinet Stripping and Refinishing
- Clear Finish Coats
Clean Air Throughout the Painting Process
We want our quality work practices to let you breathe easy... literally!
- On most projects, we encapsulate our work area with plastic walls
- We use air scrubbers to help reduce the VOCs (smells) produced by the project
- Our HEPA-filtered vacuums contain dust during the sanding process
- We have invested in FESTOOL equipment (find all the details below!)
Ask About Our Spray Shop!
To help deliver the best finish and least mess possible, we can take your doors and drawers back to our spray shop for a top-quality application in a controlled environment. This keeps a portion of the painting process out of your home, and allows us to apply factory-quality finishes.
FESTOOL: Investing in Quality
We’ve done our research into the right equipment to ensure the cleanliness of our customers’ homes, the safety of our team, and the quality of the finishes that we provide.
After determining that Festool equipment far exceeds the competition, we invested in HEPA-filtered power sanders and vacuums to control dust, keep the air pure, and keep your surfaces cleaner.
Additionally, every member of our team has been outfitted and trained with extensive tool selection and lighting. We found that this investment has increased the quality of our work, increased productivity, reduced cleanup time, and has helped keep our clients’ homes much cleaner by controlling the level of dust created.