At Dennis Moffitt Painting, our goal is to create an environment that makes our company the single “best” place our employees have ever worked. We've worked hard to develop a unique, positive culture that's based on the betterment of our customers, our employees, our community, and our trade.
What are you looking for in a career? A great work environment? High-quality training? A job that is both challenging and fulfilling? Maybe you want the chance to become an expert at something through long-term work for a stable and well-recognized company. And it’s always amazing to know that your work puts a smile on your customers face and provides a service to the community. At Dennis Moffitt Painting, this is our Primary Aim for our team members.
Reasons to Join Our Growing Team
- We have a team that lives a LEARNING and TEACHING culture
- We work with our team to create GOALS and career PLANS
- We invest back into the TEAM through TRAINING and EQUIPMENT
- We APPRECIATE our TEAM and the EFFORT they put into their craft
- We live by our 6 Core Values. Pride, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Safety and Exceeding Expectations
Working at DMP
- Consistent, full-time work year round
- Additional Bonuses based on performance for Leadership Positions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Safe work sites with up to date equipment
- Friendly work environment
- A team that takes Pride in their work
- Proof of identity and employment eligibility
- Valid Driver’s license/transportation
- A positive attitude and a wiliness to learn
- Painting skills can always be taught. In fact, training is a huge part of our life and process at Dennis Moffitt Painting.
- What we value even more in our applicants are those attributes that can’t be taught: a willingness to work hard, go the extra mile for our clients, be ethical and honest, and reliable.