Effective Date: February 3, 2014
This page describes the privacy practices for Dennis Moffitt Painting’s website: experiencedmp.com. It provides the following information for you:
- What personally identifiable information is collected through our website, how we use it, and with whom we share it.
- The level of control you have over what is shared.
- A notice about outside links provided on our website.
- The security measures we use to make sure your information is not misused.
- Instructions for how to correct incorrect information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. The only information we collect is what is voluntarily given to us by you—either through our online forms, email, phone, or in person. We will not sell, give, rent, or distribute this information to any third party—other than the information required in order to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
If you wish, you may contact us (via phone or email provided at the bottom of this page) and do any of the following:
- See what information we have about you.
- Change or correct information we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
We take precautions to protect your information.
In order to ensure your information is secure, we do not record or collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), through our website. Any sensitive information provided by you in person or over the phone is carefully used. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Please be aware that some pages on our website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those website. We encourage our users to be careful when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.