It's no secret that the Coronavirus is dominating the headlines these days. We wanted to address the issue head-on, taking every step to protect you, our awesome team, and our community.
We've outlined our current policies below, but invited any and all questions you might have.
How Are We Keeping You Safe?
- We take digital temperature scans before the start of each work day
- We’ve shifted to virtual meetings
- We've implemented state-mandated paid sick time (5 days) and Paid Time Off (5 days)
- Our health care plans ensure that our team has access to the resources they need
- Team members in the field are maintaining a 6-foot distance, just to be cautious
- Out of respect for you, we're skipping handshakes for now!
- We’ve educated our team in best health practices, including frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizer
- We frequently clean high-touch surfaces